Thursday, July 1, 2010

Week 6 - Weigh in

Starting Weight: 124.1 kg
Week 1 Weight: 121.6 kg
Week 2 Weight: 120.6 kg
Week 3 Weight: 121.9 kg
Week 4 Weight: 122.5 kg
Week 5 Weight: 121.5 kg
Week 6 Weight: 122.0 kg
Weeks Gain: 0.5 kg
Loss to date: 2.1 kg

Well because we were in Australia Friday till Midnight Tuesday I didnt have my scales with me. So I couldn't weigh in till Wednesday. I was 122kg. In the last 6 weeks that means I've lost 2.1 kg. Its a joke really. I should have lost 6 to 12 kgs. What the hell have I been thinking. I'm not dieting at all really if you look at what I'm eating. I am not making any sacrifices and that is why I have not lost any weight. I don't mean to sound down on myself but I need a seriously large kick in the arse right now!

Ok kick in the arse done. I have resolved to leave the last few weeks in the past and move on from here.

Today things will change. I will change my mental attitude. I will get off my arse and do something about losing weight.

1 comment:

  1. At least you lost weight! I have gained and feel like crap!

    ReplyDelete