Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 4 - Weigh in

Starting Weight: 124.1 kg
Week 1 Weight: 121.6 kg
Week 2 Weight: 120.6 kg
Week 3 Weight: 121.9 kg
Week 4 Weight: 122.5 kg
Weeks Gain: 0.6 kg
Loss to date: 1.6 kg

Well what a disaster this week has been. I've basically reverted back to my normal eating habits with no consideration for the diet. I guess being away has not helped but I could have made better choices thats for sure. I've had beer, desserts, pies more desserts and biscuits. What was I thinking!!! What a shit week basically!

Weight is 122.5kgs. So I've put on again.

Back to the drawing board I think. Instead of giving up I am going to refocus. I'm so embarrased about publishing what I ate this week but that is the purpose of this blog. I have to feel the embarrassment to really give myself a wake up call. I can't just eat what I want. I can't do that anymore. I have to find some sort of self disapline or I will get very sick. Soooooo instead of beating myself up any more I have decided not to do that. Instead I will take this as a positive reminder that diet has to be my prime focus. I can't take my eye off the ball at all or I will fail. Failure is not an option here. Why do I feel like Tom Cruise all of a sudden?

This week I will try and get back on track. I have to get back on track. These are the things I promise myself I will do:

I will make dieting my main focus this week.
I will do more exercise.
I will eat fruit.
I won't drink alcohol.
I won't eat ice cream or sugary treats.
I will plan my meals better.


Starting from now... go...

Wish me luck! (insert sound of me blowing a rasberry at myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment