Friday, May 28, 2010

I dont like my scales

Weighed myself this morning and the last few mornings and my weight loss has slowed. I was at 121.1 kg the last few days with only the weekend and today to go before the week is over. Only 500 grams lost so far this week. Although thats a good loss I'm keen to get to at least 2kg's to keep on track to my crazy goal to lose 55 kgs. I figure my loss has slowed as my body has gone into diet shock. EEEk shock and I'm hoping it snaps out of it asap. Noel is charging ahead which is disheartening, I don't want to ask what he weighed today as I'll be sad... but I must say I'm very happy he is losing weight as I love him.

I know 55 kgs in 6 months is kind of crazy and I wont get there. But there is nothing wrong with aiming high. Who knows I might just achieve it. But I probably wont. If I can get to a 29.1 kg loss I will be very happy too as the Dr said at 95kg my fertility would probably start coming back. But for now the goal is 55 kgs. I might change that in a few weeks when it becomes clear I wont reach it but till then...

Now... how can I up this weight loss this week... I shall do more exercise over the next 3 days. I will use my tredmil as well over the next few days. I tend to pretend I don't have gym equipment downstairs but we do. We have a treadmil, stationery bike, recumbent bike and weights etc. Out of mind out of sight except for the recumbent bike which i keep upstairs infront of the tv. I use that all the time of late. The other stuff is kept in the flat we have downstairs which we put guests into. We have a few guests next week so I went down to give the place a quick dust and there it all was staring at me. I cleaned the dust off the treadmil and its my great embarassment to say the treadmil part that rolls when you run/walk was going mouldy underneath from disuse. So I must now committ to using the equipment every day. 1/2 hour out of my day wont kill me for time at present.

I shall work out this afternoon. ahhghg.

3 comments:

  1. I actually put on 200g this morning. I put that down to being dehydrated at the previous morning's weigh-in and the yummy Orange cake my wife cooked to fatten me up (she didn't have any!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I did not... the cake was gluten free and low fat almond and mandarine syrup cake and made specifically for your Intern who gave us a whole heap of mandarines. Although if you did manage a slice or two it might give me time to catch up loss wise. mmmmwwwwwahhhhh (insert sound of evil laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUYS! Do not weight yourself every morning ...it's a complete mind F&*K. Serious diet no..no.
    once or twice a week tops!

    ReplyDelete