Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tabasco Sauce Incident

Just a quick blog to tell you my first day wasn't so bad. About 8pm I would have murdered a hamburger but I handled it by just whinging to my husband. Unfortunately I spoiled dinner which was Vegetarian Thin and Crispy Pizza by liberally sprinkling it with Tabasco Sauce. Luckily I'd made four (two each) and the first lot I only sprinkled a few drops. The second lot were not so lucky as I went sauce crazy. Ooops. I hadn't used Tabasco in so long that I forgot how hot it is. Now I know. We had burning mouths, lips and stomachs. I was so hungry I ate the Pizza anyway but Noel couldn't finish his. He was very understanding about it considering he'd been at the gym and was starving. We had a bit of a giggle about my stupidity. We discussed that perhaps Tabasco should best be used in a sauce where it can be dipersed. Oh well I won't make that mistake again. Burning Ring of Fire today if you know what I mean! Anyway I was surprised that Noel said the Pizza quite filling and wasn't hungry afterwards. I think he might have been being nice about the lack of food but I think he might be right. I was quite satisfied after the meal. Burnt but statisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment