Monday, May 31, 2010

Week 2 - Weigh In

Starting Weight: 124.1 kg
Week 1 Weight: 121.6 kg
Week 2 Weight: 120.6 kg
Weeks Loss: 1.0 kg
Loss to date: 3.5 kg

I weighed in this morning at 120.6kg. Thats a loss of 1kg. Loss to date is 3.5kg.

Noel pipped me at the post at 3.6kg lost to date.

I'll 500 grams down on my target to date. But I'm still sort of on track. I did do alot more exercise this week. Maybe my body is just freaking out a bit. I guess I cheated a bit as I said I'd only have one cup of shop coffee at week but i had several. And I had the honey seeds which aren't strickly on the diet. And I've added lots of sauces to my recipes which have sugar in them. But still I don't think if the Oyster sauce helps me stick to the diet then I need to have it. I need some flavour.

Its still 1 kg I don't have to carry around which is great stuff.

Noel and I are thinking of doing the 100 km Oxfam walk around Taupo in 36 hours next year. Something to think about. It would require alot of training. I might be pregnant by then and not be able to do it. You need 4 people though and we don't really know many people here yet. 100 km in 36 hours... crikey we'd have to be fit.

Anywhoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment