Thursday, May 20, 2010

Photos of my fast progression fattybum



So this was me November 2006 in Australia with my Mummy at my birthday/house warming party. I was quite fit and healthy. My weight was about 74 kgs. But the decline had just begun as I had just stopped going to the gym every day a few weeks before this shot. My excuse was I was unpacking as I'd just moved house and it wasn't as convieniently located to the gym. I had planned to start going to the gym again but I never did. This was also about 2/3 months before I met my husband Noel.



This was me and a sheep in February 2010 only 4 years later. Weight about 125 kgs. Married and living in New Zealand. This was taken at the begining of a long hike we did one weekend about 8/10 km which I found so very very hard, probably because I'm carrying around 50 kgs of extra weight.

These photos just remind me of why I'm doing this diet. I can't wait to do that hike again once I've lost 55 kgs and see how much easier it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment